- Meekah Joins Blippi’s Educational Halloween Costume Party for Toddlers
- Part II of Halloween Costume Ideas in Short Format #shorts #halloweencostume
- Creative Halloween Costumes for Gamers
- Unveiling My Unique Cosplay: Anime Character Unknown to Many
- Dirty feet not allowed! || Сool boots to wash your feet || Smart Gadgets by SMOL #shorts
Tag Archives: saree draping style in karnataka
How To Wear Coorgi Style Saree | Traditional Kodava Saree Drape Of Karnataka
Welcome back to my YouTube Channel All Types Of Saree
About this video
Coorgi saree hails from the state of Karnataka and is popular across the globe for its unique draping style. this one has is also called Kodagu Style Saree or Kodava Attire.
The Kodagu style draping is unique, reflecting the beautiful culture of Coorg.
The pleats of the saree which are usually in the front in other saree, here are tucked at the backside of the waist. Similarly the pallu of the saree too is draped from rear to front tucked neatly over the shoulder.
kids joker costume Get your JOKER COSPLAY game on! Whether you’re attending an event or simply want to unleash your inner mischief-maker, our collection is unmatched in its attention to detail and quality. Shop now and transform into the iconic Joker!